Sunday, May 8, 2011

To Warm or not to Warm...

I have a picky nose...and no, that does not mean I pick it =0) The first 3 scents I fell in love with and bought were Cucumber Lime, Home Sweet Home and Black Raspberry Vanilla. I remember hearing the name Cucumber Lime and thinking ewww yuck! Boy, was I wrong!! It is divine!! The funny thing about the name, it smells nothing like either, it smells like Melon to me and I love it so very much. I picked Home Sweet Home because, well, it smelled like "home" to me. Black Raspberry Vanilla surprised me to. I am not usually a vanilla lover, however, the Black Raspberry is the feature in this one with a very little hint of Vanilla. It is such a perfect combination! So it took me over an hour to narrow down these three scents for my first purchase. Then there was the difficult choice of warmer, so many colors, so many shapes, so many sizes!!! I picked Roma and I still love my first warmer! It went perfectly in my kitchen and warmer through my house! I love Scentsy so much I remember this purchase I made nearly two years ago. I couldn't narrow down which scents I picked in the purchases after the first, but, my first purchase was so memorable to me! What was your first purchase and why did you pick it? Did it remind you of cinnamon buns coming out of the oven as a child, did it remind you of a perfume your mom use to wear, or is it just your all time favorite smell to sniff?

No comments:

Post a Comment