Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cinco De Mayo - Scentsy Style

Just got home after a super long day!  I had a wonderful event at a downtown street festival for Cinco De Mayo!  It was so so fun and so hot... I didnt even need warmers plugged in to smell up the street the sun was warming my wax for me!   I had a few unfortunate wax losses due to heat but this is Texas, what else would you expect?

Arrived bright and early this morning at 8 for set up and tore down 14 hours later with lots and lots of new contacts, new customers and new friends.  I had a great display today got to work with some extra space and it was great.  Even after so many events I am still tweaking my display =0).  I will have to post a picture from today! 

Well it is off to sleepy land for me..time to dream sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment