I though I should start my blog off with an introduction. So, that being said, lets talk me for a moment. My name is Brittany. I am an Army Wife and Mom to two very special little people, Hunter and Ava. We also have a furbaby, a loveable pooch named Bogey. We have moved multiple times now and currently we are stationed in Ft Hood TX. I love it here, but it was a given I would, I am originally from Texas after all. Shortly after we moved here in 2009 my husband deployed. During his deployment I went to my first Scentsy party. I got HOOKED. I fell in love with all of the beautiful warmers and most importantly with all of the wonderful scents that would fit every mood a person could possibly have! I filled my house with warmers and Scents in what seemed like an almost overnight fashion! I told my husband about Scentsy, but he didn't get it. Hard to fall in love with something you can't smell over skype. I was a big time customer and naturally I slowly started thinking of selling it myself, atleast that way I could feed my habit for free or discounted prices that way.
My husband returned from deployment and decided the smelly stuff was pretty neat after all. The seed of selling had been growing slowly through all of this time and last fall I decided to make the plunge. The biggest advantage to selling Scentsy I saw was I had no need to shell out hundreds of dollars for daycare and I could work in my free time. Oh and we can't forget all the FREE Scentsy I had dancing in my head!
$99 changed my life! For $99 dollars I bought a business. For $99 I bought a group of life long friends. For $99 I bought extra money for my household. For $99 I bought a new outlook.
Let the Roller Coaster begin... I started on Sept 22nd 2010. I sold over $500 of Scentsy product in under 15 days. I got my first "recruit" in the beginning of October. I also made it to Certified consultant in October. Novemeber brought another recruit and the skipping of Lead Consultant straight on up to Star Consultant. Little did I know the roller coaster was still climbing to the top of the hill.... My team grew through December and January and I gradually watched our monthly numbers rise to my pure excitement! February was another month for rising team numbers and to my utter joy yet another advancement, Super star Consultant. March brought me a goal I had set for longer term early on, I became a director that month. I was super proud of my team of 26 girls as they helped me and cheered me on to the title of Director! Six months! Six months is all it took me to make Director, color me crazy I was ecstatic!! My team grew more over April and that brings us to May. As it stands now I have a wonderful group of 31 amazing women on my team at the moment and I cherish each and every one of them. We are an amazing team! Did I forget to mention our wonderful team name, we had such a good time picking it... "Got Wax?"
Scentsy has just been the most amazing thing to happen to my life. I am so blessed to work with such an amazing company!
No comments:
Post a Comment